Directions for Online Registrations
NEW USER: Below is an outline of the steps you will easily go through to complete your registration:
- STEP 1: Create a User Name & Password - Be sure your Password meets the requirements!
- STEP 2: Enter YOUR personal information - you will be the primary account holder for your family. You can add an additional parent/guardian prior to completing this step!
- STEP 3: Choose the program you wish to register your child for.
- STEP 4: Enter the PLAYER information! You can register for multiple programs and/or players when registering!
- STEP 5: Choose payment preference - choose between credit card and paying by mail! If paying via credit card, please remember that Oasys Sports will appear on your credit card statement! Registrant will be charged 5.75% of transaction costs at the completion of the registration process
- STEP 6: Confirm the information and choices you have made.
- STEP 7: Receive your receipt - You can choose to print a copy or wait for a version sent automatically via email!
EXISTING USER: Note: you can edit your information for each player.
- STEP 1: Login to your account (use the Forgot User Name and/or Password link if you don't recall your login information - the system will automatically send two emails - one with your User Name, the other with your Password).
- STEP 2: Choose the green Register "Player Name" for a Sport/Program button if the player is already on the system. If not, click Add a Player.
- REMAINING STEPS: Follow the remaining prompts to choose your program and specific your preferences!